“Charting the Life Course” framework supports families and individuals as well as caregivers by addressing the needs of the family member with intellectual and developmental disabilities across their lifespan focusing on the individual living a life that is meaningful to him/her.
Come learn about the tools that can be used to help chart a meaningful life, programs and services for support, and ways to plan for today and what is next.
Questions we can help answer:
- What tools and supports are available in Pierce County?
- Are there other parents that can help find services and support in my area?
- Are there groups for Self-Advocates?
- Are there groups for Parents?
- Who can I call to find out?
- How can I connect with other people and parents in my area?
Pizza, drinks, and childcare will be provided by Franklin Pierce School District.