At Triple P Group with PAVE, you’ll meet other parents like you raising children with special healthcare needs. Parents who can support you and share their stories. You can register above or here.
It’s FREE to Pierce County families and open to all families with children ages Birth-12 with disabilities or special health care needs.
Each group is one intro session and eight weeks, 1-2 hours per week.
July 2021 Stepping Stones – Online
Tuesdays 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM July 13th – September 7th, 2021
Stepping Stones Triple P can help you…
• Manage problem behavior and developmental issues common in children with disabilities.
• Encourage behavior you like.
• Cope with stress
• Develop a close relationship with your child.
• Teach your child new skills.
The Positive Parenting Program—Triple P—is one of the world’s best parenting courses.
Based on more than 30 years of research. Learn practical strategies to:
• Strengthen family relationships.
• Teach your child better coping skills and encourage positive behavior.
• Improve how you handle disruptive or challenging behavior.
• Take care of yourself.
Small changes. Big differences.
Questions for Pierce County Parent to Parent?
Call 253-565-2266 ext 115 or email P2P@wapave.org
Follow us on Facebook PAVE Pierce County Support Programs