A presentation on the new Washington State ABLE Program: Savings for a better future.
Achieving a Better Life Experience (ABLE) – this program allows individuals with a disability to save money in a tax-free account that will not jeopardize their disability or medicaid benefits.
- Peter Tassoni from the WA State Department of Commerce ABLE program
- PAVE Pierce County Parent to Parent
- Pierce County Interagency Coordinating Council
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- How ABLE started in Washington State
- How to establish an ABLE savings plan
- ABLE Plan Qualifications
- Questions and Answers
There are two ways you can participate in this event:
In person: Pierce County Human Services Sound view room 3602 Pacific Ave Tacoma WA
Or online Webinar: Please click to register