Senior Leadership Role with PAVE: Fiscal Manager
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Fiscal Manager is responsible for overseeing all agency finance and accounting functions including cash flow management, grant allocation, preparation of monthly and year-end financial reports, audits, form 990 tax return, and payroll. The Fiscal Manager ensures compliance with changes in accounting standards and reporting requirements.
As a member of the Leadership Team with PAVE the successful candidate’s responsibilities will also include human services support, training and assistance with all grants and contracts to include monitoring, reporting, and reviews. We are seeking a candidate who has a proven track record of delivering a high level of quality customer service, strives to lead by example, and embraces servant leadership. This position plays a central role in PAVE accomplishing its mission, services, and program outcomes.
Essential Functions include:
- Oversee accounting operations
- Report preparation
- Coordination of Audits & Tax Reporting
- Administrative functions
- Knowledge and experience of GAAP
- Understanding of the Uniform Grant Guidance standards
- Minimum 2 years payroll experience
- Experience with nonprofit financial reporting standards
- Experience with grant expense tracking & reporting
- Commitment to meeting deadlines with completeness & accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to work effectively with individuals of diverse economic, cultural, ethnic, and social backgrounds
- Ability to learn required technology for this position, to include cloud-based software and basic data management system
- Valid Washington Driver’s License and proof of insurance.
- Pass a Background Check (Click on the following link to visit the DSHS/DDA Secretary’s List)
- Knowledge of MIP Accounting System
- Understanding of current FASB standards
- Three years in a similar role in the not-for-profit sector
- Experience working with federal grant officers and grant monitors
- Human Resources assistance and support experience
- Ability to work remotely with dedicated home office space, including access to reliable Internet connectivity, as needed
- Minimum 3 years payroll experience
Full-time, exempt position (40 hours/week): $47,750 – $60,000 commensurate with experience, plus benefit package.
How to Apply:
Fill out our online PAVE application and include a cover letter and resume as attachments. If you are having trouble with this format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified applicants who submit all three elements will be considered for an interview. Open until filled.
To learn more about Pierce County:
PAVE is an EEO employer. PAVE values diverse perspectives and life experiences. The organization encourages people of all backgrounds to apply, including parents of individuals with disabilities, people who are bilingual, people of color, immigrants, refugees, women, LGBTQ, people with disabilities, veterans, and those with lived experiences.
It is the policy of PAVE that all of the programs, employment practices, and activities of the organization or any of its contractors, vendors, grantees or volunteers will be conducted without regard to any person’s race, color, national origin, marital status, disabled or Vietnam era veteran status, sex, disability, religion, creed, age, sexual orientation, HIV/AIDS, or any other protected class.