This calendar is set up by city to make it easier to search what is happening near YOU!
Click Register in the right corner to receive the Zoom link and password, or register here. This helps keep our meeting secure.
Join us to hear from Mary Mc Dirmid Mom Boss at ABZ Special Needs planning – Life doesn’t often fit into Plan A or Plan B but may fall somewhere between A and Z. ABZ help find the right financial plan for your life, and the life of your loved one with disabilities.
When: 3 Mondays 7:30-9:00 PM
Monday, March 14, 2022– Comprehensive Planning
- 10 goals of a financial plan when thinking about your loved one with disabilities.
Monday, June 13, 2022 – Transition Planning On the Fence
- Looking at the complexities of specific financial planning around your young person with disabilities transition to adulthood.
Monday, Oct 3, 2022 – Savings options including
- ABLE (Achieving a Better Life Experience)
- 529 qualified Tuition plans (GET in WA)
- Uniform Transfers to Minors Act (UTMA)
Put the kids to bed and come join us for a virtual beverage of your choice with other parents who get it. This group is about sharing resources and just having a safe place to talk about whatever is on your mind.This meeting supports parents and caregivers of children with disabilities, or health care/ learning support needs.
Questions for Pierce County Parent to Parent?
Call 253-565-2266 ext 115 or email P2P@wapave.org
Follow us on Facebook PAVE Pierce County Support Programs