PAVE staff are working remotely Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
All of us at PAVE are here for you and your family. We
continue to follow the guidelines set by the Governor, our state and local
Health Departments, while we make every effort to connect you with the
resources and staff who can assist your request!
- Share the best phone number and time of day to reach
- Your request may generate referrals to more than one program
of PAVE! This is to better serve you and
your family’s needs.
- Please check your email and voicemail if you have not heard
- For emergency issues please call 911 and to protect
vulnerable children and adults:
- Child Protective Services [1-866-ENDHARM or 1-866-363-42760]
Completing the help request:
All fields marked with an asterisk* are required.
- Choose your role
- Fill out your information
- Check the box that you are not a robot
- Click submit and we have received your form!
Essential information is your name, a phone numbers and email address. What if you don’t have all of three of those? Please call 1-800-572-7368 and then press 115 to leave a message.