Parent & Family Resources
Family can include parents, grandparents, siblings, and other relatives in your immediate family circle.
- Military Interstate Children’s Compact Commission (MIC3), Part 3: How the Compact Protects Academic Progress toward Graduation
- Military Interstate Children’s Compact Commission (MIC3), Part 2: Supporting Appropriate Placement and Inclusion of Military Families
- Military Interstate Children’s Compact Commission (MIC3), Part 1: The Impact of MIC3 on Military Families
- Movers, Shakers, and Troublemakers: How Technology Can Improve Mobility and Access for Children with Disabilities
- Back To School Checklist!
- Gender Affirming Care
- Disability Redetermination: What Happens to Supplemental Security Income (SSI) When a Child Turns 18?
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Keeping Kids Busy Through Summer: Summer Camp Alternatives
- The Importance of Fathers and Father Figures
- LGBTQ+ and Disability Rights in School
- Five Tips for a Smooth PCS
- Traumatic Brain Injury in Youth
- Purple Up! Celebrating the Month of the Military Child
- Advocacy Tips for Parents
- Self-Care is Critical for Caregivers with Unique Challenges
- Adolescent Health Care Act Provides Options for Families Seeking Mental Health and Substance Use Help for Young People Resistant to Treatment
- Supported Decision Making is an Option for Adults with Disabilities