A parent organization providing support, training and informational resources to empower families and individuals with disabilities.
An inclusive world that values diversity, culture and each individual as a full and equal member of the community.
- Inclusion through compassionate advocacy
- Integrity with creativity
- Quality leadership
- Collaborative partnerships
- Continuous growth and learning
Outcomes PAVE aims to achieve
- Enhanced knowledge of parents/caregivers, families and individuals with disabilities/special needs
- Tools, information and resources for you, as a parent/care-giver of a child with disabilities and/or special health care needs and for youth, with and without disabilities
- Increased self-reliance of parents/caregivers, families and individuals with disabilities/special needs
- Inclusion in one’s community, wider opportunities and understanding of the neighbors, friends, and co-workers who have disabilities!
- Community acceptance, tolerance and understanding of individuals with disabilities/special needs