PAVE provides support, training, information and resources to empower and give voice to individuals, youth and families impacted by disabilities.
We envision an inclusive community that values the unique abilities, cultures, voices, contributions and potential of all individuals.
- Compassionate Allies
- Collaborative Partnerships
- Valuing Diversity and Inclusion
- Opportunities and Choice
Outcomes PAVE aims to achieve
- Enhanced knowledge of parents/caregivers, families and individuals with disabilities/special needs
- Tools, information and resources for you, as a parent/care-giver of a child with disabilities and/or special health care needs and for youth, with and without disabilities
- Increased self-reliance of parents/caregivers, families and individuals with disabilities/special needs
- Inclusion in one’s community, wider opportunities and understanding of the neighbors, friends, and co-workers who have disabilities!
- Community acceptance, tolerance and understanding of individuals with disabilities/special needs