Health and Wellness: Behavioral & Mental Health
Information on physical, mental, social, and emotional well-being.
- Summer Daily Activity List – Taking care of YOU!
- Mental Health Education and Support at School can be Critical
- Sample Letter to Request a Functional Behavioral Assessment
- Adolescent Health Care Act Provides Options for Families Seeking Mental Health and Substance Use Help for Young People Resistant to Treatment
- WISe Provides Team-Based Services for Washington Youth with Severe Behavioral Health Disorders
- Children’s Long-Term Inpatient Program (CLIP) Provides Residential Psychiatric Treatment
- School Support Plans for Deployment-Tips for Parents
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: Information and Resources for Families
- Social Emotional Learning, Part 1: The Importance of Compassionate Schools
- Stay-Home Help: Get Organized, Feel Big Feelings, Breathe
- Families and Youth Have a Voice on Mental Health Matters Through FYSPRT
- Holidays Can Hurt When Trauma is Present