Youth: Disability Pride
Information based on the idea that people with disabilities should be proud of their identity and their disability.
- Movers, Shakers, and Troublemakers: How Technology Can Improve Mobility and Access for Children with Disabilities
- Back To School Checklist!
- School to Adulthood: Transition Planning Toolkit for High School, Life, and Work
- Supporting literacy: Text-to-Speech and IEP goal setting for students with learning disabilities
- Sample Letter to Request a Functional Behavioral Assessment
- Supported Decision Making is an Option for Adults with Disabilities
- Stay Stubborn! One Girl’s Self-Determination while Navigating Healthcare
- COVID-19 and Disability: Access to Work has Changed
- How to Testify in a Committee Hearing during the 2021 Washington Legislative Session
- Attention Students: Lead your own IEP meetings and take charge of your future
- Journeys in Healthcare from a Youth Perspective Part 2
- ABLE: An Account to Overcome the SSI Resource Limit for Adults with Disabilities