Learning in School: IEP
A legal document that is made for each child who needs special education. This document is dynamic and needs to be reviewed periodically.
- Student Rights, IEP, Section 504 and More
- Sample Letter to Request an IEP Meeting
- PAVE Provides Sample Letters to Support Families in their Advocacy
- Behavioral Health and School: Key Information for Families
- Steps to Read, Understand, and Develop an Initial IEP
- Back To School Checklist!
- Recovery Services: What Families Need to Know as Schools Reopen
- Glossary of Key Terms for Life After High School Planning
- What’s Next? High School Transition Planning Timeline
- Transition Triangle
- Parent Participation in Special Education Process is a Priority Under Federal Law
- Procedural Safeguards: How to File a Special Education Complaint