Health & Wellness: Links
Resources that support health and wellness.
- Related Services in School and Beyond can Support a Child’s Development and Learning
- Tips to Organize Your Child’s Medical and School Documents
- Summer Daily Activity List – Taking care of YOU!
- Mental Health Education and Support at School can be Critical
- Sample Letter to Request a Functional Behavioral Assessment
- Adolescent Health Care Act Provides Options for Families Seeking Mental Health and Substance Use Help for Young People Resistant to Treatment
- WISe Provides Team-Based Services for Washington Youth with Severe Behavioral Health Disorders
- Children’s Long-Term Inpatient Program (CLIP) Provides Residential Psychiatric Treatment
- Holiday Survival Tips For Families with Special Healthcare Needs
- Long COVID May Cause Disability and Eligibility for Services
- Health Information for Families as Schools Reopen During COVID Pandemic
- What to Know about Adapted Physical Education in Washington State