Learning in School: What Questions can I ask?
Questions to ask your child’s teacher, IEP team, and other professionals regarding your child’s educational goals and progress.
- PAVE Provides Sample Letters to Support Families in their Advocacy
- Behavioral Health and School: Key Information for Families
- Navigating Special Education in Private School
- Legal Resources for Highly Mobile Military Families
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: Information and Resources for Families
- Evaluations Part 2: Next Steps if the School Says ‘No’
- Get SMART About Tracking Progress and Updating Goals with Your IEP Team
- Developmental Disabilities Ombuds
- DDA Access Series 1 Eligibility
- Suspension Know your Rights
- Q&A – Should the Whole Team be Present for an IEP?
- Q&A – IEP vs 504